1. Do you offer any ready to wear suits?
Unfortunately we do not. There are many clothiers that offer Off the Rack Suits as there main offering and dabble with custom suits as an up-sell to their customers. We only focus on custom tailoring for men and women.
2. How many fittings do you offer for your custom suits?
We provide a minimum of 2 to 3 fittings with all of our custom suits, sport jackets and overcoats.
3. Do I have to get re-measured every time I make a purchase?
Not at all. Once we have established your measurement profile, re-orders are easy.
If you want to place an order for a new bespoke suit, all you have to do is choose a fabric and style.
4. Do you offer any type of sales or discounts?
Our value pricing is offered exclusively through our Signature Wardrobe Packages.
5. When I place my order, can I choose different styles? Is it possible to request different collars, cuffs, pockets or other personalizationS?
Absolutely. We offer unlimited style options for our bespoke suits, bespoke dress shirts, and bespoke dress shoes.
6. Can I use different fabrics? Can I order white collars and/or cuffs?
Yes, of course. You may choose any fabric we offer for your custom suit or shirt needs. If we don't inventory the fabric then we are capable of sourcing the fabric to accommodate your request.
7. Are new fabrics available seasonally?
Yes. Throughout the year we introduce new fabrics as some of our fabrics become discontinued.
8. Does each and every customer get his or her own personalized pattern?
Yes. Unlike many clothiers who offer their made to measure suits as 100% custom, we create a precise custom pattern which is prepared based on your body's profile consisting of your personal measurements and posture variables. Learn More
9. Can I use my own fabric?
Unfortunately no. In order to guarantee our work we do not accept fabric from our customers.
10. What can you do for me different vs. a traditional retail store?
As mentioned previously, a retail store carries a standard inventory, and that's all they can offer you.
Whenever you buy from a retail store, you are more than likely purchasing mass produced clothing"off the rack".
11. How long does it take to receive my order?
Bespoke orders take a minimum of 6 - 8 weeks for new clients (which includes 2 - 3 fittings).
There is a 4 - 5 week turn around time for returning clients. Rush Service for new clients available.
12. Can I measure myself?
Although we appreciate what some custom clothiers and made to measure re-sellers are trying to do but getting fitted is more than recording numbers from a measuring tape. Simply put, it takes as series of fittings ( 1. Initial Fitting 2. Baste / MuslinFitting 3. Forward Fitting / Delivery) to achieve a proper fit. We encourage you to use our fitting service as it is a complimentary service provided to those who purchase any of our custom garments.
13. Can you use a garment from my wardrobe to complete my measurement profile.
Sorry but no. There are plenty of wonderful companies that offer this kind of service, however, this is not what we do. We believe that being measured professionally by a seasoned professional help to ensure that you are completely satisfied. Our fitting service is complimentary and available to assist you with establishing your own measurement profile vs. you doing it yourself or visiting a local tailor.
14. Are your custom Suits completely fused or made with a canvas?
All of our bespoke garments are created with a full or half canvas interlining.
15. Are working buttons on sleeves possible?
Yes. Working button holes are standard on all of our custom suits.
16. HOW DO I MAKE PURCHASES? WHAT CREDIT CARDS DO YOU accept credit cards?
All purchases are via our eCommerce website. Members of our staff do not accept any form of direct payments.
Purchases can be made online with any major credit card: VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER.
Sales Tax Applicable For All Residents Living In Virginia.
17. When do I pay? Can I pay all on delivery?
50% Deposit is required to start any custom garment or order. The remaining portion is due upon completion of your orders.
18. Do you make women's custom suits?
Yes. We are one of a very small population of tailors who continue to make bespoke suits for women.
19. What is the Return Policy on Custom Orders?
All orders can be returned to us for alterations (hemming and taking in the waist or jacket) and corrections within 6 months free of charge. See Return Policy
20. I would like to cancel a custom order. Can I? How?
Any custom order including our bespoke fitting program cannot be cancelled beyond 24 hour of placing the order. For timely delivery we begin processing our orders within 24 hours of initial purchase.
21. Do you share your customers' information with Third Party vendors/companies?
We respect and value your privacy. We do not disclose your information to any third parties.